Opus Wealth Management Launches New Chapter – And New Look
I’m very proud and excited to announce the next chapter for Opus Wealth Management. After many years of kicking the tires, and talking to industry specialists and dozens of firms, I have decided to move Opus Wealth Management’s affiliation to Belpointe Asset Management (Belpointeasset.com).
With this move comes a new look! Opus Wealth Management’s new website launched on Aug. 13, and I’m eager to hear what you think. Check it out! The easy-to-access navigation allows you to better research who we are and what we can do for you.
Here are 6 things I’m especially excited about:
1. Ability to Invest in Private Investments – Whether it’s private equity, private debt or even direct equity into a firm, we will be able to bring you opportunities where we find them, regardless of what form they present themselves in.
2. Lower Fee Investments – We’ll have access to lower fee investments that are not constrained by what is available in the broker/dealer industry.
3. Support of the Belpointe Family Office – For those who need the height of sophistication in wealth management, we have the resources of a family office.
4. Collaboration with Other Teams – In this more entrepreneurial and open environment, I’ll be able to collaborate more effectively with other teams. For example, we already have a partnership with a firm that can deliver white-glove, soup-to-nuts healthcare planning for your family. I’m very excited about this partnership that will be able to offer knowledge and experience to an area of life that is often high-cost and high-risk.
5. More Communication on Social Media and our Blog – We have a bigger communications team and will be expanding our free educational resources. Are you on LinkedIn? Twitter? So are we! And it’s easier than ever to read our posts, follow our feeds and share important updates. Just click on the social media icons at the bottom of our home page.
6. Free eBook – Given our commitment above, we created an eBook that offers tips on how you begin to get on track to financial security. It is my hope that this free resource can help everyone feel confident in their investments and financial planning, no matter what is going on in the world. You can download it here.
As always, as client workload permits, we’ll give anybody a 30- to 60-minute no-obligation review of their situation to reveal both gaps in a family’s current planning and opportunities.
Thank you for the trust you’ve placed in me and the greater Opus Wealth Management team over the years. I’m very excited that these enhancements will increase the effectiveness with which we can serve our clients. Contact me directly if you have questions.