The Discipline to Help You Achieve Your Goals
“You bring your hopes and dreams, we’ll bring the financial structure and actions needed to achieve them.”
Loic LeMener, Founder
Not all financial advice moves you closer to your goals. Sometimes financial advisors find it easier to tell you what you want to hear…not what you need to hear.
Not us. At Opus Wealth Management, we understand what financial independence means to you. That’s why our entire organization is structured around that mission.
It’s a goal that requires hard work and honest conversations. These are not always comfortable, but this direct conversation may mean the difference in your achieving financial independence…or not. Whatever you want, we’re here to help you achieve it.
Opus Wealth at a Glance
|Credentials?||We possess both the Chartered Financial Analyst® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional designations
|Experience?||Over 20 years
|Fiduciary?||Yes, we commit in writing to always put your interests first
|Full service?||Yes, our services include investment management, intensive financial planning, tax planning, and estate planning
|Support?||Yes, we include unlimited support so we can help you with all of your financial needs
Our Commitment to You
We’re committed to providing you proactive, courteous service that helps you feel confident about your money. Here’s our promise to you:
- We prioritize client education since we believe the best person to make decisions for you is…you.
- We’ll explain your options and strategies in plain English since we know you’re busy and don’t have time for technical jargon.
- We will provide you with carefully researched, objective advice at all times, just as we’d want an advisor to do for us.
- We will act as your fiduciary, putting your interests before ours.
- We will communicate only realistic, non-hyped expectations to you, so you can plan your life today and in the future.
- We will have tough conversations with you, even at the risk of our relationship, to help support you in achieving your goals.
- We’ll always straightforwardly disclose your costs and risks, so it’s clear and easy to understand.
- We will safeguard your information to the highest standards outlined by the SEC, FINRA, and state and regulatory agencies.
- We will be continuous students of wealth management and never rest on our laurels.