Serving Families with Complex Needs in the Greater Dallas Area
At Opus Wealth Management, we specialize in helping those with more complex financial needs. As your wealth grows, it can be hard to stay on top of everything you need to do to protect what you’ve built, keep taxes in check, and build wealth conservatively.
Locations We Serve
We primarily help people in the greater Dallas area and throughout Texas, although we also serve clients virtually nationwide.
We’re comfortable with online meetings and conference calls, so you can meet with us in the convenience of your home (or office). Of course, we’re always happy to meet you at our offices, too.
Retirees and Pre Retirees
Many of our clients are pre-retirees, meaning people in their 50s and 60s who are preparing for, near, or in retirement (or partial retirement). Because we help many people with these needs, we have a good understanding of your likely questions and concerns:
- When can I retire and how much will I need to do so comfortably?
- What happens to my retirement if there’s a stock market crash or negative interest rates?
- How can I save on taxes now and in retirement?
- How can I pass on my wealth most tax-efficiently?
- What will happen to my family if I (or my partner) pass away?
Business Owners and Executives
We also help many small business owners and executives. If that’s you, we can help you answer common questions such as:
- What can I do to help protect myself in the next recession?
- How can I secure my finances apart from my business?
- Are there estate planning strategies that can help me pay fewer taxes now and in the future?
- How can I protect my family’s personal assets from potential business liabilities?
- What’s the best exit plan from my business to help ensure a secure financial future?